No freedom ’til we’re equal.

“When everyone else is more comfortable remaining voiceless,
rather than fighting for humans that have had their rights stolen.”

Well, I’m adding my voice. Love is love and it breaks my heart that people are still made to feel less than because they love the same sex.

No freedom ’til we’re equal? Damn right I support it.

Comments

what a beautiful clip, makes me ugly cry too. And I had to watch it just one more time, and I’m at the studio with two others. So far they haven’t said anything…. I’m so passionate about marriage equality. I feel ashamed that my country, the country I was born and raised in and love so much, allows me to marry the one I love, and not others. Make me so sad, mad and angry.

You’re telling me. It seems so unbelievably backward for 2013. We are evolving, people! We are being enlightened. Let’s amend laws to keep up and ensure equality.

2. cookerandalooker says

Sing it Sister! I look forward to the time when my girls look back at this and are surprised it was ever an issue!

3. Belinda @ Elsie and Joan says

YES. Everything you said. What a song and film. It’s just mind boggling to me that we even have to fight for this. Belinda x

4. Kath says

Yes! I’ll be at my best friend’s wedding – to his man – over Easter. Love is love alright. The end.

5. Lila Wolff says

That song makes me weepy, I thought we were getting closer when I got married but over the last three years I think we’ve gone backwards. I really hope by the time I have grandchildren this is no longer an issue.