This month, I’m going to do something a little different. I read Fat Mum Slim’s post about 50 blog post ideas and thought that would make a great series, but that 50 was probably too many to do in a row.
Then I came across The Nester’s 31 Days in October challenge, where you write about the same thing for the whole month. And an idea was born: the 31 most searching posts in Fat Mum Slim’s list would be the prompts I would use for 31 days. Read from the start and come back every day, dip in and out, whatever takes your fancy – but get ready to get to know me in the next few weeks. Stuff like:
16. My obituary.
21. My worst habit.
24. Something I found.
25. A review on something I’ve used, watched, eaten, or read lately.
26. An update on my most popular post – where are we now?
27. Set a goal and a plan on how to get there.
28. Top 5 blogs I’m loving right now.
29. I ask advice on something that is troubling me.
30. A menu for my last meal ever.
31. I share a secret I’ve never told anyone until now.
Now 31 posts is a lot to commit to, so I’ll try not to sit in a shame spiral if I don’t do them all. I’ve never been very good with numbers anyway! I might also have to suspend the Meatless Monday linkup for a couple of weeks, I’ll see how I go.
Have you ever done a series? Would you like to do one? There’s still time to link up with Myquillin for the 31 Days in October challenge! See you back here on October 1. Party on x