The kinda healthy version of blueberry chocolate chip muffins. SO GOOD!
- 2 cups spelt flour (or plain flour)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or 2 tablespoons raw sugar)
- 1 cup milk (any sort)
- 1 Large egg
- 125g butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup choc chips
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- In a small bowl, mix together milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined.
- Very gently fold in blueberries and choc chips
- Fill a 12-cup muffin tin and bake 20-25 minutes (mini muffins will take about 15 mins, and I fill the holes pretty full).
Keywords: mini muffins, mini muffin recipe, low-sugar muffin, blueberry muffin recipe