Excellent for morning tea or packing into lunchboxes, you won’t know how you survived without this blueberry yogurt cake.
- 110g butter, softened
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups natural yogurt
- 1.5 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Small punnet blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix butter and coconut sugar together until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Add yogurt and vanilla extract, stir to combine.
- Mix together the flour and the baking powder, and add to the batter. Add blueberries.
- Pour into a greased and floured cake tin and bake 45-60 minutes, until a skewer poked in the middle comes out clean.
Adapted from here.
Keywords: yogurt cake, cake with yogurt, blueberry cake, blueberry tea cake, yogurt tea cake, yoghourt tea cake