The Body Shop x Veggie Mama
- By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take a Prize if they are a winner.
- Terms and Conditions for competitions run on (http://theveggiemama.com/disclosure/veggie-mama-giveaway-terms-and-conditions/)
- Information on how to enter form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
- Persons must be over the age of 18 years to enter.
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this Promotion, Veggie Mama and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting an entry that is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion is a game of skill, with the winner being chosen on merit.
How to enter
- The Promotion commences at 2:00pm (AEST) on Wednesday September 27, 2017 and ends at 8:00pm (AEST) on Wednesday October 11, 2017.
- Entrance to the Promotion is via the Veggie Mama blog site www.theveggiemama.com and requires the entrant to leave a comment with their entry under the post advertising this giveaway.
- Entry is one per person.
- An Entrant’s entry must not be, without limitation: a) late; b) delayed; c) incomplete; d) incomprehensible; e) unlawful; f) obscene; g) defamatory; h) libellous; i) threatening; j) pornographic; k) harassing; l) hateful; m) racially or ethnically offensive; n) capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence; o) capable of violating any law; and/or p) capable of giving rise to civil liability.
How and when the winners will be selected
- Winners will be picked by Stacey Roberts of Veggie Mama from all eligible entries received.
- One (1) winners will be selected based on the merit on their entry, as determined by the moderators of Veggie Mama in their sole discretion.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judging will take place at 8:00pm Wednesday October 11, 2017 at the offices of Veggie Mama. The winners will be contacted by email. If a winner is unable to be contacted or does not claim their Prize within one (1) calendar days of judging, their Prize will be forfeited. In the event of forfeiture a further draw will be conducted by the Promoter within one (1) days and a new winner will be selected.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and Veggie Mama and cannot be returned. The Promoter may make copies of or publish any entry in any form or media.
One (1) winners will receive one (1) Prize.
The prize consists of one gift box of The Body Shop vegan skincare and makeup products.
- Cash will not be awarded in lieu of a Prize.
- Failure to redeem a prize by the required date or undertake the Prize as stipulated will result in full forfeiture of the Prize.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, all expenses in connection with any Prize become the responsibility of the winner.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner’s address as notified to the Promoter during the entry process (unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter).
- Prizes (in whole or in part) are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Other things you should know
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant that fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to close the Promotion earlier than advertised and the winner will be drawn from entries received to that time.
- Entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if entrant is not the age of majority in his/her state of residence) agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the
Promoter and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any claims made by the winner, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Promotion as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion.
- The Promoter and the Veggie Mama moderators are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Veggie Mama moderators and the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter and the Veggie Mama moderators may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of posting on the Veggie Mama blog post.
- Veggie Mama moderators and the Promoter are not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. Veggie Mama and the Promoter are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.