These gluten free choc chip cookies are filled with goji berries and yum.
- 1/4 cup butter (or coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 Small vanilla bean (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup choc chips
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar and maple syrup until combined.
- Add the egg and the seeds you’ve scraped from the vanilla bean, stirring well.
- Add the almond meal, buckwheat flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt (less if you’re using salted butter unless you’re me)
- Stir through the choc chips and goji berries.
- Form into small balls and place on a greased tray (I use baking paper) and flatten slightly.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
Keywords: gluten free biscuits, easy gluten free biscuits, gluten free cookies, buckwheat cookies, almond meal cookies,