A few things I think are just ace. With apologies to Grinspoon.
How we’re almost halfway through December is beyond me. I actually don’t know where this year has gone! It hasn’t been an easy one, but I sort of didn’t realise that when I was in it.
It’s almost Christmas, which means it’s almost time for my beach holiday, and also means it’s almost time for the annual VM January hiatus. I am very much looking forward to closing this here laptop and doing some stuff. I might even finish that damn earphone thing from two years ago! The doubt remains high.
Stuff I’ve been loving lately:
- THIS KID. Off to kinder next year and more than ready to go. Mama isn’t quite…
- This chocolate, which I’ll chat more in my post about Tasmania, which will be up next week. Whoa.
- My extremely weird but welcome burst of productivity lately, which has seen organisation and planning for here and and at PB off the chart.
- My aunt + cousin’s candles, which smell incredible and are hand poured with pure love! If you’re in W.A., hit ’em up.
- That time I ate an Amy’s Kitchen Gluten Free Mac and Cheese. Not my usual fare, I admit, but I wanted to try it. And it was good! Seriously! It was even orange! I threw one in the trolley on a whim and there you have it. Tasted like actual cheese.
- Also that time I bought 42 different-sized Mason jars from ballmason.com.au for the cheapest prices I’ve seen anywhere. Bring on the jam/preserving/bogan drinking!
- Talisha from Little Mashies giving VM readers 30% off! She bought an ad and then whacked that in as a surprise. Get your reusable squeezy pouches now, with the code VEGE. such a bargain.
- One small kitten asleep on me as I type.
- 19 Family Photos Gone Wrong… Very Wrong. My sister sent me this. “Everybody jump on three!” Oh holy shit.
- And last but not least, my new Facebook profile pic. Happy Holidays!
What are you loving lately?