As the weather heats up, cool everything down with this pineapple salsa.
- 1 small pineapple, peeled and diced into smallish pieces
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 – 1 red onion (depending on taste), chopped fine
- 1/2 bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- a pinch of cumin
- salt to taste
- a pinch of sugar
- Mix all in a large bowl and leave to sit for about at least an hour, to allow flavours to mingle.
- Test for seasoning before serving.
- Serve cold as a nice counterpoint to your spicy food!
Keywords: easy pineapple salsa, spicy pineapple salsa