Fun, savoury “meatball” style quinoa balls, ready for all your meatball needs! Excellent with spaghetti or with a dipping sauce.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (slightly gluggy is fine – in fact, encouraged!)
- 2 Medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Medium onion, diced reasonably small
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (fresh parsley would be awesome too)
- 1 pinch each salt and pepper
- Mix everything. I’m not kidding – get in there and squeeze the bejesus out of it with your hands until it is thoroughly incorporated and reasonably firm.
- Shallow fry in oil over medium-high heat until golden brown all over and heated through.
Keywords: vegetarian meatballs, meatballs made with quinoa, meatless meatballs, quinoa meatballs