An easy dinner that makes the most of your pantry staples.
- 1 box wholemeal spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 Medium jar (or can) artichokes
- 1 Small jar marinated capsicum/pepper strips
- 1 Small jar sundried tomatoes in oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
- 1 pinch each salt and pep
- Cook spaghetti according to packet directions. While that is boiling, throw the butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add sundried tomatoes, pepper strips, artichokes, and peppers and let sizzle a minute or two.
- Add white wine and cook for a few minutes until reduced and looks syrupy around the veggies.
- Add stock and do the same – cook down just a little.
- Add cream and let simmer a minute or two. Taste for seasoning – you may need more salt even though the ingredients are fairly salty.
- Add cooked spaghetti to heated sauce and stir to combine. Serve with plenty of black pepper.
Keywords: antipasto pasta, sundried tomato spaghetti,