A protein-packed breakfast whipped up in a flash.
- 1 Large handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Large handful kale, shredded
- 2 Large Organic eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- In a large pan over medium heat, saute the kale and tomatoes in a little oil until soft and kale isn’t quite so chewy – around 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute one more minute.
- Add the quinoa and eggs and stir like scrambled eggs until eggs are cooked and quinoa is heated through.
- Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper as required.
Keywords: quick breakfast, quinoa breakfast, scrambled egg and quinoa, protein breakfast