Um, probably not the same shit that I do!
Sonia of the Natural New Age Mum blog (and of the ANZAC biscuit goodness of yesterday!) has asked a bunch of us to share what is in our bags – a fun peek into others’ lives. Here is what a half-assed natural, not New Age, old-school mum has in her bag:
1. Blood test request for iron levels. One day I’ll find the time to go!
2. Wooden tooth teether from Spiral Garden. (It’s rad – made with non-splintering Australian White Mahogany hardwood, which is naturally antibacterial, antiallergenic and non-toxic.)
3. Ray Bans. A gift from my mother-in-law when she went overseas.
4. Sweet little crocheted booties given to Pepper from our friend Christie from Fig and Cherry.
5. Spare dummy. A plastic supermarket one.
6. My purse. I love it – it gets a lot of compliments.
7. A postcard to let someone know I’m thinking of them. I haven’t sent it yet.
8. Pencilcase made from retro fabric I bought from Hunting for Ladybugs. It holds all my pens, lip balm and security pass for work.
9. $5 Casino chip. Don’t ask.
10. Tea. I don’t go anywhere without my own tea!
11. Apple. Cannot remember if it is organic or not.
12. Nappy wallet, a handmade gift from Bee and Bear. (Contains disposables, and wipes in a plastic bag. The horror.)
13. The bag itself, a purchase from the Vans store in Las Vegas. Originally a handbag, has become the best nappy bag of all time.
So as far as earth mothering goes, ummmm fail.
You can play too, though! What have you got in your bag?
And check out the other mums and their bag contents here. Do they look like yours? (or, heaven forbid, mine?!)