Such a delicious, lemony, bright salad to chase away the grey days.
- 2 cups cooked and cooled quinoa
- 1 punnet of grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Small lebanese cucumber, sliced in half and then in small pieces
- 1 Large avocado, diced
- 150g danish feta
- 1 handful each coriander and flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 Large lemon, juiced and 1/2 rind zested
- 2 tablespoons flax oil
- 1 pinch each salt and pepper (be generous here!)
Mix all salad ingredients with the lemon zest together, shake over the salt and pepper. Drizzle withe lemon juice and flax oil, then stir to combine.
Some nuts or seeds over the top for crunch would be excellent!
Keywords: Quinoa salad, lemon quinoa salad, summer salad, summer quinoa salad