Crunchy sprouted lentils, smooth feta, and tangy lemon come together to make an epic summer salad.
- 4 cups sprouted lentils
- 1 Large Lemon, (zest and juice)
- 2-3 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons Flaxseed oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 150g feta cheese, crumbled (Danish feta is good in this salad)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 80g tasty cheese, cubed (no real measurement for this, just whatever you want!))
- 1/2 Small lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1/2 Small red capsicum, diced
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- Combine lentils with the lemon zest, juice, apple cider vinegar, flaxseed oil, salt and pepper. Try not to eat it all.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients, checking dressing level – add more lemon juice or flaxseed oil, if needed.
- Eat! This salad is great freshly made, or nice and cold from the fridge.
Keywords: lentil salad, lemony lentil salad, sprouted lentils