The best homemade vegetarian sausage rolls ever – they taste like the real thing, only better!. Fool all your friends with the meatless deliciousness.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- 2 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 ½ cups breadcrumbs
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon dry veggie stock powder
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan-style cheese
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry
- Blend walnuts, eggs, cottage cheese, onion and soy sauce together.
- Mix rolled oats, breadcrumbs, seasoning and Parmesan cheese together. Combine with the blended mix.
- Cut pastry sheets in half and spoon a layer of mixture down the middle of each sheet.
- Roll up the sheets and seal with a little milk brushed along the edges.
- Cut each roll into sections and brush with milk or melted butter.
- Place on a greased tray or just used baking paper, and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes.
Keywords: DIY sausage rolls, meatless sausage rolls, veggie sausage rolls, vegetarian sausage rolls, homemade sausage rolls, sausage rolls without meat,