Congratulations to: 90 Kaite, 364 Tanya, 189 Darien, 68 Phoebe, 19 Jesse, 182 Emily, 143 Melanie, 203 Leah, and 43 Mrs Sharp
You guys are the bee’s knees, and at this time of year when thoughts turn to gift-giving, well I thought about giving you some! I thoroughly appreciate you reading here, taking the time to leave a comment, and to chat with me all over social media. Blogging has brought me many things, but you guys are by far the best thing of all!
So, for Christmas this year, nine of you will each win one of these prizes, which you can either keep for yourself, or use as a gift. Or both! I’ve teamed up with some of my favourite online shops, small businesses, and all-round rad peeps to bring you nine things you’re absolutely going to love. So let’s take a squiz!
*puts Santa hat on*
1. $150 voucher from online children’s store Bean and Me. Rochelle has scoured the Earth finding as much organic, Australian-designed, Australian owned and made and unique clothing and accessories to bring to you. All ethical places – no sweat shops and no child labour! This adorable onesie is just one of the things you can choose.
2. One large vintage rainbow hot-air balloon from the lovely Lisa at Oliver’s Twisty Tales. We have the medium-sized one, and it is one of the most beautiful things in the girls’ room. I will never get sick of looking at it! Value: $149.95.
3. $100 voucher from our good mates at Loving Earth. Get your chocolate fix sorted, or use it for all that stuff you keep meaning to get “one day” (if you’re anything like me!)
4. 1 x 45 minute naturopathic consult with the wonderful Meg at My Wholefood Romance. It can be via Skype or in person at her clinic in North Fitzroy.The consult will contain a nutritional plan, and diet and lifestyle advice to optimise health and vitality or to deal with a particular health issue. Meg can also suggest herbal medicine and other supplements if that is something you would like. Any herbs or supplements desired need to be paid for separately, but the prize value is $90.
5. $150 voucher for Momento photography products – make your own photo book or stationery. There are 9 different photo book sizes, and you can make them all from your own images (I’m told they’re going to do DIY recipe books soon too – amazing!)
6. One mahogany tea set from the kind folk at Spiral Garden. I’ve shopped with them many times for natural, handmade, local and sustainable toys and things for my girls, they have the most wonderful items. Nothing better than supporting a family-run business, who in turn support local artisans. Value: $46.00
7. One “Seriously Tony, WTF?” wall hanging and 1 square cushion of your choice from the talented Cath at My Bearded Pigeon. For those of you with a sense of humour (and a sense of disbelief) about Australian politics, and a love of funky cushions. (I fit into both categories! We bought the vintage world map floor cushion and is one of my favourite things in the whole house. I’ll grab it first if my house is ever on fire). Value: $80+ postage.
8. $400 voucher from the ever-generous and impossibly cool Tess from Down That Little Lane. One of my favourite online retailers, and always the first place I go when I need that special something, or a gift for a friend. Guaranteed to find the most amazing stuff there! Tess is one of my favourite online peeps, and a bit of an inspiration to this working mum.
9. 10 Christmas cards from the incredibly talented Lauren Merrick. Her original watercolour artwork is professionally printed on 100% recycled stock and come with a plain white envelope. No boring run-of-the-mill cards for your friends this holiday season! Value: $60
So what do you need to do to enter? Just sell me your soul, no biggie. Haha no, just fill in my super-special form at the bottom of this post, and cross your fingers!
Winners will be chosen at random on December 6, 2013 and notified by email. Feel free to share with your friends, everyone is welcome to enter!
The fine print:
Veggie Mama 2013 Giveaway
Conditions of entry: Entrants must fill in the form below to constitute an entry. They must be contactable via email. One entry per person. Open to Australian residents only.
Closing date: December 6, 2013 at noon.
Winners will be chosen by random.org at noon on Friday, December 6, 2013. They will be notified via email and also named on this blog post.
Prizes will be sent by the donating company.
Prize total value is $1500. Nine winners will win one prize each. Prizes will be drawn in order.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
Prizes are not transferable.
The Promoter is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner. But by all means email me and I will investigate!
Promoter: Veggie Mama, PO Box 500, Maroochydore, QLD 4558, ABN 13321834230.
[wufoo username=”veggiemama” formhash=”q1gqhpvw08rx3n6″ autoresize=”true” height=”453″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]